BSNL Broadband – Truly Amazing experience - BSNL is BEST



After I disconnected Airtel Broadband Services, I decided to go ahead with BSNL Broadband (BB) though I was not completely convinced on service quality part….i searched their website for BB plans and was quite impressed with complete details corresponding to each postpaid plan on their website…

I finalized BBG FN Combo 600 as it is one of their best selling plan for home use…Key advantages are upto 2 Mbps speed, 250 Local + National Mins free, 2.5 GB usage free per month,  unlimited free usage from 12 AM to 8 AM & Last but not the least, most imp among all “BSNL Postpaid Landline bill is accepted as valid Address proof by Govt. Establishments including Passport office” thus fulfilling all my requirements from BB connection…I was quite astonished to see, an online link for New Connection Application…I filled the same Half-Heartedly as I was thinking, in Govt Organization who will take pain to go through the requests received and follow up for same..Since it was Monday so I thought if someone will call, its fine else on Saturday i will visit the exchange to fill application for new BB connection..The link for online application is

To my utter surprise, next day I received call from BSNL Exchange for my apartment complex…The person on other side re-confirmed my details as filled by me online and offered me to select right plan..i told him that I will go ahead with Combo 600 plan only…He told me to visit xchange on Saturday along with 1 Photo, Address Proof and Identity Proof…

On Friday, BSNL Executive again called me to re-confirm whether I will be coming on Saturday or not, I was about to fell from my chair as i never expected this from BSNL…On Saturday i visited BSNL exchange, I filled 1 form & paid 600 Rs as 1 Month Rental Deposit by cash to him…BSNL executive also informed me that under special offer my installation charges of 500 Rs is waived off and also for 1st 3 months,  I will also get additional 150 free Mins on landline besides 250 Mins bundled with plan. He promised me that by coming Wednesday, my connection will be installed. I was completely delighted with their approach.

On Tuesday evening, I received call from installation engineer and he informed that he will be coming next day at 3 PM for installation…Next day, my BB connection and landline was installed…I provided my own Modem and Landline instrument for installation..You can also avail the same from BSNL by either paying rent or outright purchase..I preferred my own instruments as I preferred specific models to be installed..
Now next big question why we install BB connection, Answer is to get good speed..Now coming to speed part…I opted for upto 2 Mbps plan from BSNL and at any given point from 9 AM to 11:30 PM, I get download speed of 1 Mbps whereas in Airtel under similar plan I was getting 100 Kbps i.e. BSNL BB provide 10 times more speed and from 11:30 PM to 9 AM, I get 2 Mbps speed..Yes, no typo error its 2 Mbps speed….

I am so delighted that now i am planning to buy BSNL Mobile connection….Truly the BSNL has come long way, in terms of service parameters and they only need to manage customer’s perception of being “poor service provider” but  according to me “BSNL is the BEST”.



No comments:

Post a Comment